Safety is our culture.
Safety is the very core of our culture, of who we are, and how we operate. We all share the responsibility in keeping every job site incident-fee. We believe so strongly in this that we have a vision statement focused on safety.
“Safety is our culture. Our daily goal is to operate incident free.”
This statement reminds us that going home to our families at the end of the day is our greatest achievement.
Donley’s Safety Program Resources
- Direct line of communications between safety personnel and the owners/business unit leaders.
- Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSP) for every job site are customized, distributed, and posted.
- All job sites hold daily safety huddles with field team members and subcontractors to discuss that day’s activities, identify potential safety issues, as well as solutions for avoiding them.
- Weekly toolbox talks help field team members understand job-specific safety guidelines.
- Safe-D alerts focus attention on unique hazards that have occurred on one site and could potentially occur on others.
- All field team members are provided with emergency contact information to be affixed inside hard hats.
- All field team members are given emergency medical cards to place inside hard hats, providing first responders with important health and emergency contact information.
- All field team members must complete a job-specific safety orientation before working on any Donley’s job site.
- All SDS sheets are collected online and automatically updated to ensure the latest information
- Predictive Solutions Safety Net ties in operations and safety to view and track all safety audits.
- Lighthouse Anonymous Safety and Ethics Hotline is available to report any issues or incidents.
Superior safety performance is at the heart of Donley’s culture and because of this our employees can be confident that they are part of a team that is leading the way to a safer construction environment.