Donley’s Concrete Group served as concrete contractor to DPR Construction on a facility expansion project for Cree, Inc. located in Durham, North Carolina.
Cree, Inc. is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LED’s, LED Lighting, and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications.
Donley’s scope of work included:
- light demolition of existing mud slabs
- installation of typical pier foundations, wall footings, and retaining walls
- slab-on-grade consisting of 90,000 sq. ft. of 14″ thick mat slab
- 80,000 sq. ft. of cast-in-place elevated flat plate decks
- 80,000 sq. ft. of elevated composite decks on structural steel