2016: DCG continues to expand its client base and footprint into 4 states (Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia).
DCG Recent and Completed Projects
- Richmond office won $123 million George Mason University Robinson Hall and Utility Relocation project. This is 3rd largest project for the company and largest for the Richmond office.
- Completed the transformation of Cleveland Public Square.
Cleveland Public Square Redevelopment
- Completed concrete work on the new Hilton Cleveland Downtown.
Hilton Cleveland Downtown
- Completed 1st phase of restoration to Garfield Monument in Lake View Cemetery. Before and after pics below.
Garfield Monument Lower Level
- Ranked #258 in Engineering News–Record Annual Top 400 Contractors List
- Honored by Cleveland Rotary Club with the 4 Way Test Award. Donley's is only the 4th Cleveland company to recieve this honor.
Cleveland Rotary Award Ceremony