Our clients have been receiving client-focused construction management delivery services since 1995. We see our role as stewards of the construction process so that our clients can focus on their business objectives.
Value-Added Construction Management Process
- Identify and select the best design and planning alternatives
- Maximize and solidify the cost of the project through value engineering and accurate cost estimating
- Control cost by identifying and eliminating unknown and potential problems
- Cultivate a tone of cooperation and trust that extends through the construction phase
Our approach to design/build provides owners the value of alternative designs, known guaranteed cost early in the design phase, and teams of professionals experienced in design/build construction services. Combining lower cost of design, lower overall cost of construction, and single-source responsibility, design/build project delivery offers great value for construction.
- Parking structures
- Medical office buildings
- Senior living centers
- Municipal facilities
- Federal buildings
- Residence halls
Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
We firmly believe that by driving innovation in the construction industry, Donley’s can continue to deliver better value to our clients through improved construction quality, efficiency, and productivity. IPD allows us to accomplish this by bringing the owner, design team, key trades, and Donley’s together at the very early stages of project development to create a complete team focused on one goal—project success.
- Greater owner participation
- Reduced owner’s risk
- Lean process savings go back to owner
- Design team at-risk with constructor for entire project, not just construction costs
- Vendors in project and risk, which creates greater buy-in
- Profit pool involving all IPD team members increases value and accountability