Institutional & Municipal
Building first class visitor experiences and stronger communities.
Projects such as museums, parks, government and non-profit facilities, all play a critical role in a community. For the stakeholders, these opportunities may only come along once in a generation. At Donley’s we feel strongly in building community and understand the importance of engagement to deliver on your vision in alignment with your quality, schedule, and budget expectations.
Our experience also includes numerous collaborations with internationally acclaimed architects and designers. By developing the team mentality at the onset of the process, we have had great success partnering with these firms to deliver on a community or institution’s vision.
Having worked on numerous civic, cultural and government projects, we are aware of the importance of open lines of communication and that "too much communication" is never "too much" for keeping everyone updated on critical project events.
- Providing construction services under construction management, design/build, and IPD delivery systems
- Full-time staff of full-time estimators to maximize scope within budget
- Senior staff contributions and volunteer efforts support fundraising
- Communication and marketing support to assist organizational outreach
- Portfolio of success on challenging projects with highly technical, complex design
- A Safe-D program that is ingrained in everything that we do, our focus is the safety of the students, faculty, staff, visitors, and our team - “Safety is our culture. Our daily goal is to operate incident free.”
Low Impact Design
Donley’s understands that we need to be more than just your Construction Manager but a good neighbor to residents, businesses and other stakeholders in the community. Communication and transparency is at the forefront of all that we do.
“While the project was expertly built – on time and on budget, the greater story is in Donley’s role as a true partner. Public Square was the dream of many people for a very long time. Once Donley’s was involved, that dream became a reality.”
Former Executive Director, LAND Studio