Helping to shape the future of education and the student experience.
Adherence to academic calendars, tight construction sites, and strict safety and security standards are some of the unique and challenging needs of higher education construction. We help our academic clients construct the right kind of stone, brick, and architectural exteriors that blend in on hundred-year-old campuses, or that stand out on more modern campuses. This combined with quality and adaptability required in facilities today, ensures that the needs of faculty, students, and administrators are met.
HELPING YOU SUCCEED
- Providing construction services under construction management, design/build, and IPD delivery systems
- Serving public and private colleges, universities, and community colleges
- Experience in a wide variety of facility types
- Low impact campus construction approach
- A Safe-D program that is ingrained in everything that we do, our focus is the safety of the students, faculty, staff, visitors, and our team - “Safety is our culture. Our daily goal is to operate incident free.”
- Higher education construction specialist with experience on more than 20 campuses
- More than 75 percent repeat business with our higher education clients
At Donley’s, people, relationships, and mentoring are at the core of our values. We understand that a successful project not only serves our client’s objectives but contributes to staff development and well-being.
It is our belief that the construction industry’s efforts go far beyond building a structure, but also present the chance to build a community as well. This is how Donley’s approaches our projects—especially higher education projects. We will utilize the project to mentor and increase the experience and knowledge of students in the process of design and construction, who have a focus or interest that mirrors the goals of the project.
“Like the collaborative nature of building itself, the team worked together, tirelessly, with the shared goal of project success for Cleveland State University. Having been involved in other construction projects, I am pleased to report that working with this team was a true pleasure to a level that does not compare with my previous experiences.”
Vida B. Lock, PhD, RN
Dean - School of Nursing (Retired)