Show your team the importance of safety meetings by following the suggested agenda below:
DOCUMENT ON TOP AND/OR BOTTOM OF SIGN-IN SHEET:
- Project name
- Project number
- Project Superintendent conducting meeting
Distribute a sign-in sheet and require attendees sign in for attendance records.
- Scheduled Tool Box Talk
- Any safety items identified from superintendent twice a week safety audits
- Any safety items identified during and Project Safety Review’s (PSR’s) conducted since last meeting
CONSIDER A WEEKLY SAFETY RAFFLE
- Project qualifies if there have been no OSHA recordable accidents, near miss incidents, or serious safety issues documented on the PSR since last safety meeting
- Winner of raffle to receive $25.00 or other items that may be donated by suppliers and/or contractors
- Ensure winner signs receipt book
COMPLETE PROJECT SAFETY MEETING
- Collect Sign-in Sheets and store on-site as appropriate
- Scan and email one copy of the Tool Box Talk, along with the agenda, and all sign-in sheets to designated person (i.e., Safety Administrative Assistant with the subject line referencing: project name, Tool Box Talk Topic, and date performed.